Saturday 30 July 2011

Missing!!!! Please HELP!!!!!

Dear all,
This is a panic situation!  Maths exercise books LOST! It's only 22 days to Prelim (23 August Maths Paper)!! How? How? I am really anxious!!  I searched high and low for them but to no avail.

I cried the whole night, lost count of the sheep I was counting to get to sleep, oopz! Should be lost count of the lost books I was counting...

Could the owners or anyone who has seen the books please kindly return them to P6-9's blue square locker outside the staff room by Monday morning 7am?

Your help is greatly appreciated and the pupils whose books I could have misplaced would thank you from the bottom of their hearts as I know the content in the book is really important to them, or at least is dear to me.

The list of owners whose books I cannot find:(2 Books)
Ang Jason                                       Ku Shi Jia
Heng Aik Chong                             Diyanah (1 book)
Ignitius Goh
Leow Jun Heng
Julius Lim (1 book)
Liauw Yong Sheng
Lim Wei Chen
Liu Fan
Low Kang Ngee (1 Book)
Jeremy Neo (1 book)
Yap Zhi Heng

Yours sadly,
Mrs Mak

2 comments: